Sunday, January 13, 2008

saturday happenings

Yesterday was one of those decieving days that looked warm and sunny when you peeked out the window but was actually cold and windy when you stepped outside. So we opted to stay in and be cozy. Mom and Gunny were coming over with lasagna, so we made some dinner rolls. Shaping the rolls
Brushing them with butter
After a delicious dinner(and banana pudding pie for dessert), Mom and I did some needle felting. Here she is teaching me the basics. I hope to make a bunny half as cute as hers.

What a lovely day, spent doing everyday things in the place I love, creating with the people I love.

1 comment:

valerie said...

sophie looks so grown up in her apron making rolls. are you sure she's only two? these photos are too precious. i'd like to see what you create with needle felting. something soft and cuddly i'm sure! i'm glad you had a cozy, sunshiny weekend. i'm sorry i missed you guys this time... next weekend for sure though!