Thursday, December 13, 2007

olive you sophie

A little Christmas present for Schnickelfritz... The pattern is from Wee Wonderfuls. Olive will be lonely for a while, as I have zero time to sew Archie right now, but I'm sure once Christmas day arrives she will be loved so much she won't even miss him.
I've been making some gift tags, too...
Sorry the pictures are so homely. They are lucky to even be posted, because I'm still crafting like a maniacal Christmas elf and rarely come up for air at all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oiluv Olive!
How precious! How long did it take to make? She's adorable and I know Soph will love her! Since she already has a name, it precludes having another Turtle in the house, eh? :)
I admire how much accomplish! Who needs anything else attached when you receive such a marvelous handcrafted tag?!!! I love them!
I've changed my mind about 6 times over the calendar design. Still a work. But I figure she'll have it forever if I do it right. Right?

valerie said...

oh, oh, oh, i'm so in love with olive. she's just the right cuteness for sophie. how fun! i'm glad you posted her doll because it makes me smile :)

your tags are so sophisticated! very pretty... no wonder we never talk on the phone... we're too busy for each other. can't wait to see you over the holidays. we just have to make it happen somehow.

Unknown said...

In my comment of Dec. 13th, I meant to say "I admire how much YOU accomplish!"
Also, I must say, as this comment is probably proof of, that I often read your posts multiple times, just cuz it makes me feel more like I'm there, and not so much here. Although you might find that having your mother "there" a lot of the time, is not necessarily a GOOD THING, I feel that it would be a really good thing (selfishly, of course).
So, anyway, you should post more and give me more to read and more reasons to smile! :)